- Kia ora: As per the announcement made by government at 1615 hrs Fri 05 Mar 21, Rotorua has returned to Covid-19 Level 1 at 0600 hrs Sunday 07 Mar 21.
- We are currently operating under Covid-19 Level 1. All previously suspended activities are back on. Everyone is advised to still scan the QR code upon entering the building, to wash and sanitise hands, to stay home if not feeling well, and to generally remain alert and keep a sensible distance between others when there is space to do so.
Personnel are advised:
10 & 11 APR, Overnight tramp into Mangorewa Gorge
- 16 APR Poppy Day (collecting – this is a school day)
- 17 APR JNCO Course
- 23 APR 1300 hrs Hosting Deputy Chief of Navy: Commodore Melissa Ross
- 24 APR Anzac Camp at St Michael’s
- 25 APR Anzac Day Dawn and Civic Service
- 08 MAY Rotorua Marathon Marshalling
- AUG Efficiency Inspection
- 18 SEP Ex Krakken – Beach cleanup
- 19 SEP Sports Day with ex Krakken participants
- NOV Armistice Day
- NOV 80th Anniversary of No. 29 (Rotorua) Squadron, ATC